Red painful and itchy bumps on my hands and feet

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

About a month a go, I started getting bumps on my hands that hurt. At first I thought it was an allergic reaction from cleaning my saddles with the leather soap but after a couple of weeks, the bumps not only did not stop, but they appeared more and more. They are red bumps with little brown dots in the middle of the bumps. The bumps also hurt in some places and itch in others, and they are on my hands for the most part but I have noticed that I know have a couple on my feet. I have no idea what these could be and I would really appreciate any feedback of what these bumps might be.
These bumps can be due to contact dermatitis, scabies or pompholyx. Pompholyx primarily involves the hands and fingers and then may involve the feet. The first stage is acute and presents as itchy blisters on the hands, fingers and toes. Then the chronic stage shows more peeling, cracking, or crusting. Then the skin heals up, or the blistering may start again. The exact cause is not known and excessive sweating can be one of the reasons.
My sincere advice is to consult a dermatologist to confirm the diagnosis.It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.