Dermatology Community
Red painless sores with white center all over body?
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Red painless sores with white center all over body?

I've been getting these red bump like sores all over my body and quite frankly I don't know what they are, it started over a year ago with just two of them near my stomach but recently more started appearing. Now I have some on my arm, back and both legs. They don't itch or hurt, but they look like sores with a white center in them, but more importantly it seems like once they appear, it doesn't go away. Does anyone know what this could possibly be?
563773 tn?1374250139
Hello,
For such lesions, molluscum has to be ruled out. Molluscum contagiosum is a common, benign, self limiting viral infection of the skin. It presents as multiple, small, dome-shaped papules, often with a central depression or plug.

I suggest you to get it examined from a dermatologist to confirm the diagnosis.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources