Red painless sores with white center all over body?

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

I've been getting these red bump like sores all over my body and quite frankly I don't know what they are, it started over a year ago with just two of them near my stomach but recently more started appearing. Now I have some on my arm, back and both legs. They don't itch or hurt, but they look like sores with a white center in them, but more importantly it seems like once they appear, it doesn't go away. Does anyone know what this could possibly be?
For such lesions, molluscum has to be ruled out. Molluscum contagiosum is a common, benign, self limiting viral infection of the skin. It presents as multiple, small, dome-shaped papules, often with a central depression or plug.

I suggest you to get it examined from a dermatologist to confirm the diagnosis.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.