Red patch of skin
I first noticed this at a theme park. After I did the water slides I went on to regular rides. I was in this one and every time I would press against the bar, I would get sharp pains. Now, I get a sharp pain just from moving my thigh or rubbing up against it, or riding my bike. It is located near my genitals on my thigh. I am a male.

The pain level on a 0/5 scale would be one. It's uncomfortable, but not super painful.
This redness can be due to chafing or friction rub as well. Wash the areas with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. Also wear cotton undergarments. Application of mild corticosteroid cream prescribed by your doctor and oral antiinflammatories like ibuprofen/acetaminophen are also helpful. If the symptoms are severe then it will be best to consult a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.