Red pimple like bumps all over penis shaft and head (pictures)

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Is this HPV? Fungal? what the heck is it?? I it just appeared my former partner had HPV. so thats what worries me..

they appeared three days ago.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v286/Kaneda2889/wtf2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v286/Kaneda2889/wtf1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v286/Kaneda2889/wtf3.jpg

I want to goto a doctor but I don't know if I should goto a dermatologist or an STD clinic, I have no idea. from the way it looks just red bumps rash like, not warts etc, what can you tell me?

Without examination,confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be contact dermatitis, rash due to friction rub, folliculitis, cysts ,molluscum contagiosum(multiple, small, dome-shaped papules, often with a central depression or plug) or genital warts(caused by HPV infection).

Apply warm compresses,Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it. You  can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen. If the lumps persists then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Today I noticed that my entire Penis shaft was dry, so dry it looked white, minimal cracking appeared as I applied some lotion to soften the dryness... I am going to try to get examined on monday, this dry skin thing though is freaking me out, i am wondering if it could be a treatable fungus, I read online that sweating and too tight / hot areas on your penile area can cause this, I sleep in underwear with thermal long johns on above them, with the heat vent built into the floor next to my bed. I was happy when it appeared almost all the bumps went away aside from 2 or 3 which looked minimal, now today I wake up and it looks like christmas on my penis... I hope their is a cure for something like this? I am hoping this extra symptom can give you an idea of what it could be.
yes I am avoiding any sexual contact, I have not masturbated since the original outbreak just to not irritate it, I shower daily and clean the area, I've always been a very healthy and well kept person...

The only thing I can think of is maybe two-three months ago while having my pubic hair, I made a small cut right at the start of the penis shaft, it started as an ingrown hair, then made a ROCK HARD small bump underneath the spot, which moved as the skin moved. 3 weeks ago or so it had finally dissapeared completely, and was soft to the touch at that area with no indication it had ever been cut or anything. Then all this came out, is it possible some time of infection happened during that initial pubic cut?