Red/purple lines near groin
About a month ago I noticed that I had some sort of a rash originating in the crease of my groin and running down my thighs a little bit. The rash consists of little lines of red/purple color that run down my leg, and they are probably about 4-5 cm long. I tried clotrimazole 1% cream to treat for jock itch and I have not noticed any results. Any idea what it could be?  
Also, I have an appointment to see the doctor on June 4, just nervous to know what it could be before then :)
Bump

This could be an allergic reaction to some unknown substance or dermatitis or eczema or due to sweat or friction.

You need to wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites, use a medicated sunscreen whenever you go out. Wear lose, comfortable clothes.

Apply calamine lotion at the site of the lesions and see if it helps. You could take some oral antihistamine medications like cetrizine or loratadine. You need to maintain a good personal hygiene .

It would be advisable to consult a skin specialist for your symptoms and a proper clinical examination.

Let us know if you need any other information and post us on how you are doing.

Regards.