Red/purple spot on bottom of my ear lobe
I just noticed that the bottom of my ear lobe has a red/purple spot on it. I have no idea how long it's been like this. It doesn't hurt, it's not swollen or warm, it's not a lump or anything.It's like my ear lobe got stained or something.
Is this just a popped blood vessel?

I'm just nervous because I was in the woods 3 weeks ago in an area known for ticks and have been told that red/purple spots on ears is an indicator of lyme disease. I never spotted a tick on me and was very careful to check every night to see if I had any.

I attached a picture.

Thanks!
It can be due to simple dermatitis skin or contact dermatitis. Tick bite rash presents as bully’s eye pattern and not as redness. Wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. Application of mild corticosteroid cream and oral antiinflammatories like ibuprofen/acetaminophen are also helpful. If the symptoms are severe then it will be best to consult a dermatologist.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.

Husband noticed red spots on each of my ear lobes in the same place on each ear lobe.  They were kind of crusty/dried blood?.  Simply washed them and now just red. They don't hurt or anything.  Can only feel them if I touch them.  I just keep them clean/ neosporin.  Thought might be side effect of acupunture (been going once a wk for past 5 wks).  Acurpuncurist said he didn't put needles there.  Never saw it before; not a side effect.  Any ideas anyone?