Red raised rash all over body
About 12 hours ago I noticed some red bumps forming on my inner thighs but didnt pay them any attention. I have now developed these bumps on the tops and backs of my thighs, my knees, the tops of my feet, my hands, especially between my fingers, my inner forearms, and the tops of my breasts. Also, stretching from the area between my back and my armpits around the inside of my upper arm. Everything is very symmetrical.
The bumps are varying in size, though most are about a centimeter wide. Some have formed connected lines, especially on my hips and the tops of my thighs. Also, my eyelids are red and puffy, but I can't tell if they have the bumps or not. They are all warm to the touch, and are mildly itchy, but painful when scratched for more than a few seconds. I don't think it looks like chickenpox or shingles, and I had chickenpox when I was 2. But I have absolutely no idea what this is!
Such a red rash appearing all of a sudden all over the body is generally due to viral exanthematous rash. Apply calamine lotion and wear cotton clothes. You may need topical and oral antiviral drugs fior which you should consult a dermatologist as they are available on prescription.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.