Red raised skin on penis head
I have a small red area of rough skin at the tip of my penis. I previously saw my doctor about this and she advised it was thrush and gave me cream for it. The cream didn't seem to do much, but it faded of it's own accord not long after I stopped applying it. However, now it's back in the exact same place. It's not painful or itchy, and only feels a bit rough and cracked. Masturbation seems to exarcerbate it. Any ideas?
It can be due to irritation due to friction or eczema skin. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin and wear cotton undergarments.
For mild-moderate symptoms a weak steroid may be used whilst more severe cases require a higher-potency steroid.But they are available under prescription and should be taken only after consulting a dermatologist. Symptoms can be exacerbated by dryness of the skin. Use good quality moisturizers to prevent moisture loss from the skin.
If the symptoms persist then get an evaluation done by a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.