Red rash on inner thighs
Recently I've developed a red rash on both of my inner thighs near my pubic mound. The rash is sore like razor burn but I don't shave anymore so I know it isn't razor burn. Furthermore, the rash does not seem to respond to lotions. As far as I can tell I the area hasn't developed any noticeable bumps or blisters. The area is distinctly red like a rash, sort of itchy, though mostly sore. I've only ever had protected sex with my partners, with the exception of 2 accidents when the condoms broke. I'm really frightened. Does this sound like genital herpes?

Sorry if I've posted this in the wrong area.
look up folliticuitis sorry spelled that wrong it;s where you hair follicle gets infected
One possibility for this rash is of intertrigo. It most commonly occurs due to bacterial, viral or fungal infection. An intertrigo usually appears red and raw-looking, and may also itch, ooze, and be sore.

Please keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical zinc oxide cream like Sudocrem, Desitin are very helpful (apply with a paper towel and not directly with hands).Application of mild steroid cream like dermacort also helps. For the itching take some over the counter antihistaminic like benadryl or Claritin. In case the symptoms persist then antifungals may be needed.

I hope it helps. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.