Red rash on stomach and lower back
I have a rash over a small patch of skin on my lower back. Originally i thought it was a bad acne breakout but it has become a darker red and is larger than usual acne. It is tender to the touch and itches mildly. I also have a small mosquito bite like rash across my stomach. I think it may be a virus as my lymph nodes are swollen but I'm not sure as i've never gotten a rash similar to this. The rash on my back has slightly smaller than dime sized bumps on it and some puffy skin as well.
From your symptoms I would like to rule out contact dermatitis, allergies, pityriasis rosea and shingles if there are blister like bumps which are painful. In pityriasis rosea, Initially, a primary plaque, called a herald patch, is seen. Then it is followed by a distinctive, generalized rash 1-2 weeks later. The rash lasts approximately 2-6 weeks and is found in a Christmas tree pattern over the trunk and abdomen.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.