Red rash on thighs with red spots?
About a week ago, I developed a rash on my thighs which feels like its burning, there are red spots on it. It itches alot, and sometimes spreads up my thigh to the base of my scrotum, what could this be?
This kind of rash can be due to contact dermatitis or fungal infection. Wash the areas and do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. You can take some OTC oral antihistamine medications like Benadryl or Claritin and see if it helps.

If the symptoms persist then get it evaluated from a dermatologist.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thank you for your advice. What other symptoms would I carry with dermatitis/yeast infection? I'v ruled out STDs as had a full check 2 months ago and was clear. I'v booked a doctors appointment for next week but wanted to get an idea of what it could be. Regards.
For fungal infection, dry the area thoroughly by pat drying, not rubbing. The damp skin is an ideal site for fungi to multiply. Also wear cotton underwears and change them twice a day and do not share other people’s towels. Application of local antifungal cream(terbinafine, clotrimazole, econazole, ketoconazole, miconazole) and oral antifungal drugs are the mainstay of treatment.