Red rash with white spots on penis head and foreskin

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

I apologise if this is the wrong place to post.

Three days ago I started getting a couple of red spots on the head of my penis, thinking it was just irritation I left it and the next day when I woke up there were even more.

Now on the third day there aren't really any red spots but a red rash which is covering a large part of the head and also the inside of the foreskin where the head has had contact with. Also (this is pretty gross) white spots/flakes keep being produced, and even when they are washed off within an hour or so they are back. Only today is it itchy and hurting a bit.

I was on Doxycycline for acne but stopped taking that yesterday in case this is some sort of bacterial infection? I am a virgin so can't be an STD.

I have uploaded a picture on my profile if that is any help, but I warn you now it's pretty gross and I feel quite ashamed for uploading it. Over the counter solutions would be preferable as a) to get an apointment to my doctor, it normally takes over a week and b) I wouldn't be too comfortable to have him fiddling around there. Thanks in advance to any help, this is really getting me stressed out
It can be due to allergies, eczema or fungal infection. Keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical zinc oxide cream are very helpful(apply with a paper towel and not directly with hands). For the itching take some over the counter antihistaminic like benadryl or Claritin. In case the symptoms persist then antifungals may be needed. Please consult a dermatologist in that case.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

to me looks like a fungal or yeast infection. There is over the counter creams that you can buy at a drugstore. Also try the following home remedies: (they were recommended to me by a doctor)
-soak your penis in a glass of water with two teaspoons of white vinegar twice a day.
-spread plain yoghourt in the affected area once a day.
-air dry your penis after shower.
Try to keep your foreskin retracted.
Best thing to do is to make an appointment with a doctor. He may prescribe you fluconazole if it is a fungal infection. Fungal infection can happen to anyone specially if you are uncut. Good luck and keep me updated