Red small itchy firery bumps around belly button and pubic region
i dont know what to put this under, my best friend Justin,2days ago slept wiht another friend of mine. well she jst got out of an relationship with rad whos ex gf was brook. while my friend and rad were dating they had intercourse and whle they were dating brook was banging kevin, one of my other friends. well kevin for the past week or so thinks he got something from brook because along his inner thigh and pubic region are "small red itchy bumps that burn like hell" well since brook had sex with rad before they broke up one of them gave the other something because once rad got what he wanted from my friend he left her, well she got drunnk 2 days ago and slept with justin who just called me freaking out thinking he has an STD because hes noticed the same small red itchy firery bumps but he says his are up to his belly button down throught his pubic hair, non so far on his penis. but he just got them and the last person he had sex with was my friend 2days ago. i think it might be scabies but im not sure. any ideas before he goes to the doctors for an STD test????????
From the symptoms scabies and herpes sores need to be ruled out. Most individuals have no or only minimal signs or symptoms from HSV-1 or HSV-2 infection. When signs do occur, they typically appear as one or more blisters on or around the genitals or rectum. The blisters break, leaving tender ulcers (sores) that may take two to four weeks to heal the first time they occur. Typically, another outbreak can appear weeks or months after the first, but it almost always is less severe and shorter than the first outbreak.

The only way of ruling it out is by getting yourself tested for genital herpes. Laboratory tests include: culture of the virus, direct fluorescent antibody (DFA) studies to detect virus, skin biopsy, and polymerase chain reaction (PCR) to test for presence of viral DNA. I sincerely advise you to consult a dermatologist and get it ruled out.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.