Dermatology Expert Forum
Red spot on penis head after masterbating(masturbating)

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

Hello i have an abrasion or dry cracked skin around the head of my penis i went to a docter they told me it was dry cracked skin i went to an intern ,urologist and dermatologist and gave me aquaphor to use and the dermatologist gave me hydrocortosone 1 % this has been going on for about 3 mounths however i do masterbate alot so im guessing its hard to heal they all told me no std i also masterbated today with pressure on penis hed since i didnt want to touch the cracked skin area and twenty minutes later i got a red spot on the head of my penis wondering what that can be and how long to go away if you can shed your insight it would be very helpfull.not sure what it is and why it just occured worried ty
Tags: red spot
This sounds like irritated skin.  Of course, masturbation can aggravate that.  I advise you to moisturize with vaseline or any other moisture cream you like, and that you limit masturbation or use a lubricant.  It doesn't sound like anything to worry about.

Take care.

Dr. Rockoff
i masterbate alot sometimes and i got a rash on my penis and it has the little pimple razorburn looking stuff on the skin under the head what should i use or do
and it has little red dots but also looks and feels like rash.
It looks like I have a skin irritation on the top of my penis but on the underside. It was a bit dry but that's getting better. Now it's just a bit red. What's wrong?
will the rashs heal up after a while if a person stops "messing around"?? please give me your thoughts on how long rashs can last and what can i do to cure them fast and safe??
i was wanderding i got a pill like thing in my sack area, i was wanderding if you knew what that was or why its there, any info you got would be helpful thanks