Red spots abd spot scars all over body

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Red spots abd spot scars all over body

3805371?1230179425
Hello doctors, so right now I am 18 years old and I've been having these weird red spots all over my body for 6 years. However some spots disappear but will leave some scars in its place. in the past i asked some doctors, but they were quite not sure what it is. so i was hoping some one in this lounge can help me find out what it is, and how to cure it.

Here are some symptoms i am experiencing:
- Red spots all over body
- Scars left by disappeared spots
- sometimes itchy
- some spots are dry
- some spots are so itchy sometimes it bleeds.

Also, here are somethings that i do daily that might help you guys finding what is wrong with my skin.
- I eat a lot of meat and not that much fruits and vegetables. (ex: Meals for one day consumption: 75% meat and 25% fruits)
- i drink about 6 cups of water on average a day.
- i sweat very easily
- i think i have dry skin
- and i think my skin gets more itchier during cold weathers (during winter)
- (this might be useless information) but when i get into a crowded room or when my body gets really hot (in temperature), my skin feels really weird, like there's a lot of bees stinging all over my skin, or a pinching feeling.

So i hope this helps, and someone please answer soon! :)

It could be eczema, sweat dermatitis, allergic reactions or eczema.

You need to wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites.

Apply calamine lotion at the site of the lesions and see if it helps. You could take some oral antihistamine medications like cetrizine or loratadine. You need to maintain a good personal hygiene .

Anti-itch drugs, often antihistamine, may reduce the itch during a flare up of eczema, and the reduced scratching in turn reduces damage and irritation to the skin.

For mild-moderate eczema a weak steroid may be used (e.g. hydrocortisone or desonide), whilst more severe cases require a higher-potency steroid (e.g. clobetasol propionate, fluocinonide).

Eczema can be exacerbated by dryness of the skin. Moisturizing is one of the most important self-care treatments for sufferers of eczema. Keeping the affected area moistened can promote skin healing and relief of symptoms.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eczema

Let us know if you need any further information.

It would be advisable to consult a skin specialist for the symptoms and a proper clinical examination.

Let us know if you need any other information and post us on how you are doing.

Regards.