Red spots flaky spots on face and ear

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Red spots flaky spots on face and ear

I am a 32 yr old male and this problem has been going on forever. I get red spot all over my face in my mustache bridge of nose sides of nose eyebrows and ears. They get really flaky and i pick at them if i don't people can see it and when i pick at it it leaves a red spot. My ears are the worst the inside of my ear is always really flaky all the time. I pick at it and it comes right back. I also got a red spot on the bottom right side of my chin and it gets flaky and when i shave it is really red so i try not to shave so people can't see it but it still gets flaky like dry skin dandruff and i have to pick it out of my beard.
I tried aveeno lotion hydrocortisone cream neosporin ketoconazle cream desonide lotion none of them work i still get dry flaky spots on my face and ear i pick it cause it bothers me cause i know people can see it and it leaves a red spot. people say use vasoline or cocca butter but i havent tried them yet What can i do to stop it or control it so it is not red and flaky and people can see it.
please help
please help asap this is really bothering me thanks