Red spots in gland penis and foreskin by seminal fluid

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

This is in reply to post:

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Dermatology/Very-strange-condition-with-penis---red-spots-on-glans-and-rash-from-semen/show/240774

Indeed, I have exactly the same symptoms. I am convinced that the seminal fluid that "stays" between the gland and the foreskin (I am uncircumcised) causes those red spots, which, if not attended, could form ulcers or wounds that make that "itchy" feeling. I suspect that this is an autoimmune disorder. It cannot be infectious (maybe the wounding? Can't tell). I am straight, divorced and haven't had sexual relationships except once (protected) in  years, so it cannot be a STD. Seminal fluid comes out if I have sexual arousal (either while sleeping or by masturbation). When I notice seminal fluid wetting the gland, I immediately wash the penis with soap and let it dry. If I do not wash it, the spots can appear within one hour, and may take one or more days to disappear after extensive washing.
Is there a doctor who could inform me about this possibility (autoimmune disorder)? I have symptoms that are like irritable bowel syndrome; also have cloudy  and foamy urine. Any help will be appreciated.

This discussion is related to Very strange condition with penis - red spots on glans (glands) and rash from semen.
  • rashes (1 replies):
    today i noticed my penis was itching so i went to the ba...[more]
  • Seminal fluid (1 replies):
    I have been considering getting a vasectomy. My wife an...[more]
  • penis issue (2 replies):
    i noticed like 2 days ago that i have little red spots o...[more]
  • penis rash (2 replies):
    hello i have recently noticed tiny red spots on the he...[more]
  • MR (1 replies):
    I am a 44 year old uncircumsized male, after sex my fore...[more]
This could be due to deposition of smegma under the foreskin due to improper cleaning and can result in balanitis skin due to fungal infection. Oral course of antibiotics is needed. In addition, don’t use any cosmetics on the penis, instead use some topical antimicrobials like Bacitracin or Lotrimin.

Also retract the foreskin daily and soak in warm water to clean penis and foreskin. In case the symptoms persist then consult a urologist/dermatologist for evaluation and antimicrobials and steroids prescription.
I hope it helps. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.