Dermatology Community
Red spots in gland penis and foreskin by seminal fluid
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Red spots in gland penis and foreskin by seminal fluid

Hello,
This is in reply to post:

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Dermatology/Very-strange-condition-with-penis---red-spots-on-glans-and-rash-from-semen/show/240774

Indeed, I have exactly the same symptoms. I am convinced that the seminal fluid that "stays" between the gland and the foreskin (I am uncircumcised) causes those red spots, which, if not attended, could form ulcers or wounds that make that "itchy" feeling. I suspect that this is an autoimmune disorder. It cannot be infectious (maybe the wounding? Can't tell). I am straight, divorced and haven't had sexual relationships except once (protected) in  years, so it cannot be a STD. Seminal fluid comes out if I have sexual arousal (either while sleeping or by masturbation). When I notice seminal fluid wetting the gland, I immediately wash the penis with soap and let it dry. If I do not wash it, the spots can appear within one hour, and may take one or more days to disappear after extensive washing.
Is there a doctor who could inform me about this possibility (autoimmune disorder)? I have symptoms that are like irritable bowel syndrome; also have cloudy  and foamy urine. Any help will be appreciated.

This discussion is related to Very strange condition with penis - red spots on glans (glands) and rash from semen.