Red spots under foreskin!
Im wondering if anyone can help?

I went to the toilet this morning and when i looked i had a red blemish under my foreskin, there are loads of small red dots in concentrated areas, some on the tip and some on the shaft, all under the foreskin.

Its not painful or itchy just slightly uncomfortable and very worrying. I haven't had sex or masturbated recently, nor changed shower gel or detergent.

It did happen to me once or twice in the past and went away, but im worried because of it coming back alot?

Im not sure if it's linked or not but i suffer badly from 'furry tongue' which i have to scrub from my tongue sometimes twice a day

Thank you for any help!!
Without examination, confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be folliculitis, contact dermatitis, rash due to friction rub with clothes, dermatitis (atopic, contact, allergic),excessive sweating causing sweat dermatitis or balanitis(due to an underlying infection (bacterial and fungal as well as other organisms) .

You may try calamine lotion on the rash. You should also maintain hygiene and try to keep the area clean and dry, wear loose-fitting cotton clothing. Also use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Avoid any kind of cosmetics. You can also use a barrier cream with zinc oxide paste or calamine lotion or a mild steroid cream like dermacort on the rash.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.