Red spots under neck and side of face

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Red spots under neck and side of face

To who can help:

I have a 1/2 dozen or so red spots under my chin & side of my neck and a few on the side of my face.  This just started to occur though in the last 1/2 year, I have notice 1 red mark at times.  They would go away.  But this time it is pretty bad.  No other place of my body is infected.  Just the neck and by the end of jaw area.

Any idea and a solutuon thank you
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it is a common site for atopic dermatitis. I am not sure of your age but this site is also common for amyloidosis skin which causes waxy-looking raised bumps, called papules, usually located on the face and neck. Since the spots have been present for quite some time, you need to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.