Red tip of penis
Ok so just over a week ago I started to get redness at the tip of my penis and it was a little sore. About 10 weeks ago I received unprotected oral sex from a female and was very worried that I'd contracted something STD wise so I was pretty much checking and squeezing my penis on a very regular basis (once an hour I'd say) until I went for an STD test and got the all negative results three weeks ago. I even made the female get tested as well and she was negative. I was so relieved and was fine for a week until this redness started.
            I'm sure this isn't an STD due to the negative results and no burning at all on urination and no discharge at all or blisters or sores just redness around the tip. I went to the docs and he prescribed an antibiotic cream (fucidin) which I've used for three days and it did seem to help at first but now it seems to be making it more irritated so I've stopped. I think I'm going to just leave it alone for a few days and see if it will just recover on its own. Anyone any other ideas?
Bump
Bump