Red veins
Hello. I have thin red veins in my cheeks and I have been having them since I was a little kid, how can I possible get rid of them? Do you think this is something I should consider as a visit to the doctor?

This may not need any further intervention at this point. The veins do not seem to be symptomatic. That is they do not present with pain or discomfort. For cosmetic reasons, laser therapy has been effective in treating these varicosities or small blood vessels over the face and other parts of the body.

You may ask your dermatologist about this. Just be sure to choose a physician with good and extensive training in Laser therapy as laser when not applied well may cause burns.

Hi. I use Clinique's Redness Solutions daily moisturiser which, with time and continued usage, reduces the appearance of red veins on the face.
I also like La Roche-Posay's Rosaliac micellar gel cleanser and moisturiser which is for fine, reactive skin prone to redness and delicate veins.
Eloise x