Redness from ingrown hairs/pimples?
On my upper lip and on my chin I have had ingrown hairs which caused quite a bit of discomfort for me, after a few weeks the bumbs are beginning to flatten out but the redness is still there. What can I use to heal/treat/fix these areas? (Someone mentioned that I could be hormonal because of the redness on my chin. I don't drink/smoke/ take drugs, so I have no idea what is causing it.) I also don't use any facial cleansers because I am not sure which is "the best" for the oily/dry skin type that I have. My skin is fairly clear, except where I have mentioned.

Could you please recommened me a very light cleanser, and perhaps something that would really help reduce the redness of the marks/scars left over by the ingrown/pimple?
I used to use Neutrogena facial cleanser, and then acetic acid (vinegar).  Aveeno makes good products, including Aveeno face lotion with acetic acid treatment.  

I have heard many people say they put Windex on breakouts when then need them cleared up fast.  I have not tried this odd treatment myself.