Redness inside butt cheeks.
Not sure what this could be however I do have some idea's but wanted to see what you guys thought.  Here are some details of what I have been doing.

About 2 weeks ago we went on a river float trip and I got really wet, I was wearing jean shorts and sat a lot on my rear in wet shorts.

Shortly after I noticed a burning / slightly itching feeling in my butt area, so I proceeded to look in the mirror and noticed I was really red where my butt cheeks are together.  Everything else is fine.  

We were at the beach the following week and now it is redder and has irritated my area between my butt and scrotum.

Does this sound like a wet rash kind of like diaper rash?  Does it sound like it could be yeast?

What is the best cream to try, I have been using desitin for about 2 days and it did not help much so I tried some Clotramisol and Betamethosin prescription strentgh for about a day and a half and it has reduced the redness but it burns.

Does this sound like it could be a dermatitis?  I have had unprotected sex in the middle of this too?  I do not think that could be related......

Please help.
Candidial intertrigo.Do continue to apply but best to go in for candid powder.
I have a prescription for fluconaze, should I take it?
Sure do.The response would be faster.
Thank you so much jagesh50!  I have had problems with yeast in the past.  I thought I was done with it till this came about!
From the symptoms it sounds like intertrigo. An intertrigo is an inflammation (rash) of the body folds.It most commonly occurs due to bacterial,viral or fungal infection. An intertrigo usually appears red and raw-looking, and may also itch, ooze, and be sore.

Pls keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove.Avoid any kind of cosmetics.Topical zinc oxide cream like Sudocrem, Desitin are very helpful(apply with a paper towel and not directly with hands).Application of mild steroid cream like dermacort also helps.For the itching pls take some over the counter antihistaminic like benadryl or Claritin.In case the symptoms persist then antifungals may be needed.Pls consult a dermatologist in that case.
I hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts.Kind regards.

It has gotten better between my butt cheeks by using the clotramizole and betamethosone cream.  However between by anus and scrotum it is still red and irritated a little.  Should I use Desitin at this point and see if that helps?  Thanks

Any other suggestions?
Ok, I went to a dermatologist, he told me it was just a bad chap.  No yeast no fungus.  He told me to use Aquaphor, how long should this take before I see some results.  It is so raw, anyone please help?  It is right behind my scrotum only now.  Really red line right down the middle.

Any suggestions?
I have red butthole it hurt and cream I should use?