Redness on upper chest

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Redness on upper chest

I have had a very red upper chest/neck for a few years now. No itching, but it inflames in the heat, exercise, or after a shower. I have worn sunscreen and tried to put alo vera gel, creams, and rash creams on it. Some creams temporarily make it completly normal(for about a few minutes) then it goes red again. What can I do to fix this?
One possibility apart from hives is rosacea chest. The symptoms of rosacea include redness and flushing apart from sometimes pimples and visible blood vessels. I suggest you to get this possibility evaluated from your doctor.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

I have a red chest and neck, when i push down on the skin it goes white then back to red. Evidently it's due to the capillaries coming up close to the surface of the skin, caused by high blood pressure, anxiety, smoking and drinking, all of which i have and do so it made sence to me.
Hope this helps