Reoccuring boils

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Reoccuring boils

For the past 6 years or so I have been getting boils in my inner thigh area. They seem to come everytime I come on my menstrual period. I have become very stressed out, because they leave marks and both my inner thighs are very ugly from the marks. These boils get so big and at times I cannot walk. I went to so many different Doctor's and nothing has worked. They've prescribed antibiotics and creams. I don't know what to do anymore and I'm very tired of going thru this pain month after month. Sometimes I'll get double boils. I've heard so many different reasons why boils occur and how to treat them, and now I need to know what I can do to get rid of them forever. I have a big boil at the top of my inner thigh right now that's about to come to a head. Is there anything I can do to cleanse my body to get rid of these things? What can I use to get rid of these scars I've gotten thru out the years? Please help me I'm desparate.

Thank you
Look for a cure