Reoccurring Ringworm
I'm 25/F, and I found some what I'm assuming to be ringworm spots on my arms and trunk about 2 months ago.  I treated for 4 weeks with clotrimalzole, and everything seemed to clear up as expected.  However, about 2 weeks later, the spot on my side began to come back.  I treated for 2 weeks with Lamisil, and again, it went away.  Yesterday... the spot on my right arm, which had been cleared up for a whole month came back!  ARRGH.  
Is it my clothes?  I've been washing in hot water, and pre-soaking in oxyclean, which is supposed to have antifungal properties.  I've been trying to avoid using bleach on everything, as I'm pretty sure it'll ruin most of my clothes.
Any suggestions?  Do I need to use the topicals longer than is indicated?  Am I doomed to keep having this come back?
Hi.

If it is indeed ringworm, it's not just the clothes that you have to disinfect. It includes all personal stuff you use, including the bed covers, towels, etc. Do you live with someone else? Make sure that they don't have ringworm too as they may be the ones to infect you or vice-versa.

If you did all these and still continue to get skin lesions, it might be advisable to consult a dermatologist to determine whether it is really a ringworm infection or something else.

Hope this helps.
Get an antifungal and antibacterial disinfectant to wash all your clothes, towels , linen etc. Also that of your partner or roommate. Get yourself investigated to rule out diabetes. Also consult your dermatologist about the persistent and recurring skin lesions. Also ask the skin specialist if there is any superadded infection etc which needs to be taken care of simultaneously.
A few extra things:
1) Does an anti-fungal, anti-bacterial detergent exist?  I did a google search for both and nothing came up.

2) I have been washing everything in my house presoaked with oxyclean (essentially, peroxide) since this all began.  I've read some things indicating that this will kill fungus, but can anyone corroborate that for me?  (I hate using bleach...)

3) One internet source I found suggested that ringworm lesions be treated for a number of weeks beyond the apparent resolution of the infection... is it best to go longer than what is indicated on the box of the antifungal creams?

4) Did I mention that I'm a veterinary technician? so I'm pretty sure I picked this up at work.
Well, then that is the reason for the lesions. you have definitely picked it up at work. There is no antibacterial antifungal detergent but certail solutions that you mix in water when washing clothes.
Ringworm lesions need to be treated for longer if they are recurrent or associated with diabetes, but they need to be evaluated by a dermatologist if they are persistent.  Oxyclean is not antibacterial or antifungal and will not remove any of the bactetia and fungus.
I think you should not wait any longer and consult a dermatologist and get a clinical examination done.
Good luck.
I have had a kerion (scalp ringworm) for year diagnosed by 3 doc's  been on  griesofluven 6 mo it gets better when I go off for 2 weeks it comes back. Lab's done only found. I was deficient bit b12 a. Vit d any ideas?