(Ring) Wart Spreading
Does ring wart spread?  I'm going to assume yes, because if not I have no idea what's wrong.  A few years ago, I had a wart treated right above my elbow on the underside of my arm.  It seemed fine, but then developed into a ring of smaller warts.  It wasn't very noticeable, so I ignored it.  Much later, two similar bumps appeared about a centimeter below it.  Now, about a year after that, I'm noticing more and more bumps about 1/4 that size trailing up towards my wrist.  Again, not big or painful or anything of the sort, but I'm worried they'll keep getting worse, and I don't want people to see my arm covered in warts.  If that's what this is, anyway...

I'd like to confirm what this is, and if possible find the best way to treat it.  I'd prefer not to endure freezing again, but will if I have to.  Home remedies, over-the-counter or just common store medications, anything that could help.  Thanks.