Ring around my iris
I have dark brown eyes but around my iris I have a lighter brown circle around it, then between the gap between the two browns there's a blue/greyish colour. It's not just me that has it, all my younger brothers have it as well and either my mum and my dad. I googled this and apprently it something to do with old age and cholesterol, however I am 17 and my youngest brother is 11 and he has it as well; and we are all healthy. Could there still be something wrong or is nothing to worry about?
It is true that a blue ring around the iris is most likely due to high cholesterol. But, there is also a genetic tendency to develop that ring. You should consult an ophthalmologist and get your lip[id profile done. If it comes normal then there is nothing much to worry about.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.