Dermatology Expert Forum
Ringworm-like rashes and tiny white bumps on the body.
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Ringworm-like rashes and tiny white bumps on the body.

I am 29 years old with Herpis (herpes) Simplex 1..I have little tiny white bumps on my right and left forearm and around my elbows, stomach and lower back. It seems like the tiny white bumps are trying to crawl up my upper body but not yet. I also have red ringworm-like rash on my legs,some even looks like dark warts around the red area one is very big and the others are small around my legs and calf, it is crawling up my inner and outer thigh, 1 or 2 of the circular dark spot on my groin area and a few on my butt.. some even looks like dark warts around the red area) I have used Cortizone 10 for the tiny circular white bumps on my arm and back and some antifungal cream for the circular-like ringworm on my calf and legs. ..Still nothing.. The Doctor thought it was heat bumps on my arms and thought it was a ringworm on my legs.
I am very worried.. Not sure on what I have.. I thought maybe detergent or soap? Very confused.. No one in my family has a medical history of some sort.. I dont have a mediacl history for this kind of thing either, never haved!. Doctor please give me your opinon on everything? What is it? And can the rashes and bumps be cured? Is it possible that I can test positive for Herpis (herpes) and then everything come back normal? Will an STD cause this kind of thing(The tiny white bumps and ringworm-like rashes)? Will this go away? I want to wear shorts again! Is there medicine out there for this?