Ringworm-like symptoms on penis
I have recently developed what I thought to be a small pimple on my penis. When I squeezed it to pop it, I felt only a sting. Since I tried it another time a day or so later, the raised spot started to form a lesion that looks kind of like the outer edge of a ringworm, but it does not itch. Looking as if the lesion went on to grow into a ringworm, I began putting anti-fungal cream on it. It has stopped growing yet remains slightly bump-like, and has now become shiny (although still red). It looks as if it may be possibly healing, but I am not sure just yet and I do not want to draw that conclusion. I can feel a non-painful senstivity when it is touched, but I can not feel it on other parts of my penis. Any help on what this may be?
Does it look like an ulcer and are you sexually active? If it does and you are, it could be syphilis in the first stage. The initial symptom of syphilis is a non-painful ulcer. Look up pictures and see if it looks similar, because if it does, you must see a doctor because syphilis becomes very dangerous in later stages without treatment. If it doesn't look like syphilis, you should still see a doctor.

Good luck
No. I'm not sexually active or have I been with anyone in my life. I was blood-tested in the military last year and I had no diseases of any kind, so the chances of it being an STD are very low. I believe it may be a fungus because it is healing and has the same kind of lumps that a ringworm on my elbow had several years ago, but the biggest one is kind of like a premature pimple. I've had a lump on my lower shaft and it went away on it's own within a few weeks, and even that was years ago. It wasn't red or anything, it was just a bump. This one has a premature-pimple-like bump that kind of leads into a thinner line, which I feel when I run my finger across it when I'm applying antifungal creme.
From the symptoms it can be a sebaceous cyst. Blocked sebaceous glands, swollen hair follicles and excessive testosterone production will cause such cysts.

Generally no treatment is required but they become painful then it means they are infected, then surgical excision by traditional wide excision, minimal excision, and punch biopsy excision may be required.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

I know what a sebaceous cyst is like. I have a tiny duo of them on my scrotum. They're painless, skin colored, and have been there for over a year, and I can't feel them at all. My dermatologist told me after I discussed them with him that if I didn't bother them, they wouldn't bother me. They're just circular bumps that aren't hideous, but noticeable. This post is about something isn't an ulcer because it's not open and tender, but I can feel, like I said, a very slight senstivity around it. I would guess it is a fungus only because my groin area sweats a lot, as I am athletic, I live in the middle of FL, and it's very hot and humid. It does seem to be healing, however. If it doesn't heal with the antifungal cream in another week or so, I will contact a dermatologist.
Hey. The thing is healing, slowly and gradually. It still somewhat stings when I try to hold it between my fingers, but other than that, I can not feel it at all. I still believe it could be a fungus (or possibly a chigger, who knows).
hi aarron

Can you please be so kind to give an update.

I also popped a pimple like thing which and also pulled a hair from it.

It did leave a mark that sounds similar to yours. I didnt apply anything but it started healing very quickly.

Looks nothing like std pictures on site.

Any other comments welcome.