Ringworm or something else
Been treating this for one week with anti fungal  cream and it doesn't seem to be improving. Does it look like ringworm or something else?

Many thanks
My son had ringworm and it took weeks for the anti fungal cream to work. I even took him to the doctor to look at it and he said that it can take 4 to 6 weeks to go away.  I found the best antifungal cream for treating ringworm is Lamisil (Terbinafine).  You have to apply it three times daily.
Please describe the rash in detail because without examination we cannot confirm a diagnosis. If it is itchy, with a leathery texture and spreading then the possibility of fungal infection is there. Otherwise we need to think about oither possibilities which can present with such a rash.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.

I rescued a stray kitten last Friday and got ringworm, by tues I was frustrated because of how time consuming 4 showers a day are and constant laundry. I tried tee tree oil, fungul cream, iodine and clear nail polish. People on forums were swearing by different things that worked but still said it took 2-4 weeks to heal if at all........ Well I say " ain't nobody got time for that". I found out about neem oil tues night , bought and started applying wed morning. The bumps are either tremendously reduced in size or gone on thursday, but is itching like crazy. Can't wait to get back to normal.