Round dry spots
I have several round dry spots on my neck, chest, inner arms, torso and inner thighs. They spots don't itch or hurt. It hasnt gone away after several weeks. What could it be?

From the description of symptoms it sounds like pityriasis rosea. Pityriasis rosea is a common human skin disease which presents as numerous dry patches of pink or red oval rash. The rash may be accompanied by low-grade headache, fever, nausea and fatigue and sometimes by itching.

No treatment is usually required. In most patients, the condition lasts only a matter of weeks or months(upto six months).

If the rash persists then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.Other possibilities of discoid eczema,ringworm and psoriasis  have to be ruled out then.
I hope that helps. Please do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries. Kind regards.