Round rash on legs, not itchy

I have a circular red rash on my legs (from above knee), mostly on the front.   It is not itchy, but is getting worse in that it is covering more of my legs.   It also started on my right only, but is now on both - with one red circle on my stomach.

It is quite rough to touch 2 certain bits, and they are just to the side of where the knww bends.   It is not bad enought to be bleesing or anything.   I have tried clomiterazole and a hydocortizone cream (not at the same time) and these kind of made it look better, but always came back.   I am now just putting on an emollient to keep it from getting too dry, but it keeps coming back.

Can you help?
I cannot confirm without examination but it can be pityraisis rosea. Pityriasis rosea is a common human skin disease which presents as numerous patches of pink or red oval rash. The rash may be accompanied by low-grade headache, fever, nausea and fatigue and sometimes by itching.

No treatment is usually required. In most patients, the condition lasts only a matter of weeks or months(upto six months)

If the rash persists then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.Other possibilities have to be ruled out then.

Hope it helps.Take care and regards.