Round rash
My 10 year old daughter has a round rash on her left upper arm that does not itch. It has been there for about 2-4wks and has got bigger over tiome. It started as big as a dime and is now as big as a half dollar. What I have read it sounds like ring worm except it doesn't itch and there is just that one spot not other spots. What coulkd it be?
This circular rash can be due to viral rash, allergy, contact dermatitis or ringworm and nummular dermatitis if it is itchy. The other possibility is of a herald patch of pityriasis rosea.

Apply some calamine lotion on the rash. Also she should wear cotton clothes and keep the skin sweat free. If the symptoms persist then please get it examined from a dermatologist. Also apply topical steroid creams on this rash after consulting a dermatologist.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.