SA infection

Over the last 2 months i've been extremley busy, with planning my around the world trip. I have also been trying to deal with an SA problem.

I have an infection on the head of my penis, which inflames in hot, sweaty conditions. It looks like pink blotches which group together. I have been given treatment from my doctor and GUM clinic. However, nothing has worked. I am travelling as we speak and I'm very self consious about this. I ahve been given cream (Daktacort and a tub of Aqueous Cream) My sexual health clinic have told me the problem may go in time but I have SA from MRSA I think.

I have always practiced safe sex, unless I had a long term partner. From which we both visited the GUM clinic first.

The Clinic gave me some antibiotics, which to be honest, I failed to complete the course, due to going on holiday and after 5 days of taking them, I forgot to take them with me.

At the same time as this infection started I had a problem with my feet too again spots that were sore, and clustered.... sometimes raising to my ankle ( i was treated for this by my doctor and the problem has gone now). I wonder if this has any link with cross contamination.. i.e same towel after a shower applied to both areas.

I guess, i'm asking for help/advice is there any products, medication or tablets I can take? I use the Aqueous cream 2 to 3 times daily. and the Daktacort when the redness inflames. Should I take another course of antibiotics again? or get the same cream that treated my feet for the problem to see if that fixes it?

Sherman

I am a heigenic person