Dermatology Expert Forum
SWEAT GLAND INFECTION ???

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

SWEAT GLAND INFECTION ???

Perplexed
I'm afraid I can't add much to what the doctors who saw you in person said.  I do have to wonder why you are lancing yourself with a scalpel to release pus and blood (several times.)  I think you really ought to stop doing that, not least because the inflammation such actions cause will make it all but impossible for anyone to tell what of anything is going on, even if they do see it in person.  Most small raised red areas of skin represent nothing more than minor inflammation, best ignored.  I know of no "plug-like" conditions which require self-extraction.  Please stop.

Thank you.

Dr. Rockoff
A related discussion, Face Breakout was started.