Scab Inquiry

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Scab Inquiry

the last time i had unprotected sex was back in June,then in the end of July . i noticed a scab under the head of my penis more specific where the "shaft" meets the end it was very small probably the size of a marker made dot. It didnt hurt when i pressed it so i just ignored and hten sevral days later the another scab appeared on the top of my shaft near the head but it also didnt hurt...and again like a fool i ignored it.So i guess now it had to be around the 2nd week of aug. now and the second scab went away but the first one stayed, and i guess possibly due to masturbating more than usual the first scab grew or more formed and combined ,and then on into now the scab is almost dime sized ...Also during this time i use masturbate without lotion or anything so i tried to use lotion in attempt to solve issue but um it doesnt seem like it helped...Im just asking if this is something thst will cause death?
From the symptoms ,it looks like scabs formed due to friction rub or chaffing. The other possibility that needs evaluation is herpes which presents as itchy blisters with scabs. Wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. Also wear cotton undergarments. Application of mild corticosteroid cream and oral antiinflammatories like ibuprofen/acetaminophen are also helpful. If the symptoms are severe then it will be best to consult a dermatologist.

I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.