Scab on my face
I foolishly messed with a double pimple on my face and now have a scab on my chin.  My question is should the scab be kept moist (for example with aloe, medical honey, or an ointment) or should I allow it to dry out by not putting anything on it?  Is there any reason to see a doctor?  
Thank you so much for your help! I learned my lesson big time.
Jasmine
Hi Jasmine,

Since the lesion is already a scab, there is nothing much to do but to wait until the natural healing process is over. Avoid scab removal to prevent further scarring. However, if it is already too late and scarring occurs, you may have this checked out by your doctor for prescription medication. Take care and best regards.  
Thank you for your reply. I understand.   I encountered some information about using topical manuka honey and oral zinc supplements to help aid healing.  Do you know if there is any merit to these approaches?  Is there something I can do to help my body heal?