Scabies or not!?

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Scabies or not!?

My son(2yrs) and I (22yrs) were treated for Scabies five-six months ago. My sons went away completely after treatment and i thought mine did to, but for the past 2 1/2 months the rash came back and I'm having a harder time getting rid of it. I have used the Permethrin cream and tried 100% Tea Tree oil everyday for 2 1/2 months and i am seeing no improvement this time. A reason i am questioning what i may be treating is because ive looked up how contagious scabies is and my son has not gotten infected again. Ive switched to ivry soap and use Curel lotion, still no help. I have washed all our clothes and treated my whole house with pestosides. Still i have severe itching and it has gotten to the point were i cannot sleep at night. PLease Help ME SOMEBODY!!!??

Question:
1. Did we even have Scabies in the first place?
2. If it wasnt Scabies and Severe dry skin, wouldnt tea tree oil help sooth my skin at least?
3. If an area looks infected (from itching to the point of blistering) is it still curable?
4. Would a steroid cream help?
I have added pictures to my profile
First do not apply Permethin like you have been applying.Though less toxic than lindane, it is still need to be treated with  caution.
The picture on hand shows nummular eczema,
External steroids may be an indication, as do internal antihistamine.
Even after Scabies parasite is dead it can still cause  delayed hypersensitivity reaction.
Best wishes.
Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Come to find out my grandfather is suffering from the same desease,  I am exciting to find out it is something not contagious and can be treated.I will be seeing my Dr in the morning for the purfered Ointment.
My best wishes for speedy recovery.