Scabies

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Scabies

All my family members have contracted scabies. We are having it for six months.We applied fresh Aloe Vera juice and upon drying mustard oil in which crushed garlic had been put. It dramatically subsided but it wouldn't go away.Wondering if it was the right remedy we had thought of' we stopped using the oil.Should we continue? Is there a better and safe cure? I want the natural one. What else do you advice?When Children sratch madly' skin is injured and gets infected. For two of my children,along with the usual symptoms of scabies,11 years &2 years a cluster of very small bumps would scattered mostly on arms and legs, filled with watery fluid ,and upon rupturing would look like a ring worm. The said oil has no effect on it.It improves on applying glycerine.I doubt this is scabies.Please advise me.
Tags: scabies