Scabs Inside Nose
Hey Doc, My nose has a somewhat scab/crust on the inside. But its right there on both sides of the center part of my nose (sorry i forgot the name of that).

Last night i picked the scab/crust and it started to bleed. Not much blood, only when i stuck somthing in to wipe out the blood.

Now i read somewhere that it could be oral herpes? I'm not really sure, i haven't done to much research on it. And they say it can spread to the eyes. Now i've had some eye problems for the last month...so i don't know if that's the problem or not.

Thanks for your help!
I don't think this sounds anything like herpes, for all kinds of reasons.  I suggest you apply an antibiotic ointment like neosporin or bacitracin to the scabs, and otherwise to leave the area strictly alone.  I bet it will heal completely in less than a week.  If it doesn't, it still isn't herpes but it should be looked at by a doctor.

Take care.

Dr. Rockoff
A related discussion, nose scab bleeding for years was started.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated Dermatologists in your area?