Scabs in 3 yr old head
I was running my fingers through my 3 yr old son's hair and accidentally scrapped a few scabs out ... they were tiny and kind of left little red goo like indention in his scalp ... he had 4 that I saw... his scalp is also some what dry... what could that be??
These dry scabs could have been due to lice or dandruff.Check whether your son’s scalp is infested with liceor dandruff. You may be able to see the lice or nits by parting your child's hair into small sections and checking for lice and nits on the scalp.

If there is lice infestation,then pls shampoo the hair with anti lice shampoos which are available over the counter.
Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how your son is doing or if you have any additional doubts.Kind regards.
Thank you! That makes sense... he did have a lice break out about 3 weeks ago... could that still be the case? I checked his hair again to make sure nothing else was in there... So far so good. I'll keeo ya posted! =] Thanks, again!