Scabs of Chicken Pox
I am recovering from chicken pox. All of the spots have scabbed over and some of them are falling off. I am desperate to get back to learning and my karate classes as I am falling behind. I know I am not infectious anymore but I am ashamed of the scabs on my face. Is there any way I can make them fall off any quicker? I'm quite urgent so thanks in advance. L x
No you have to let the scabs fall off on there own. When they are all off you can use a loafa sponge to gently exfoliate your skin when cleansing it helps clear dead cells and will help with the scarring. also cocoa butter can help. Dont pick those scabs or you will have permanent scarring ok. try a loafa sponge 3 times a week do gentle on your face ok
Chickenpox is contagious from about 2 days before the rash appears and lasts until all the blisters are crusted over. Do not try picking up any scars as it may be in an early scab stage and picking ups scabs may cause the exposure of raw skin. Let them fall gradually and on its own.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.