Scabs
I have these scabs on my leg, i have about 10 or so on my right leg (from my thigh down to my ankle) and 1 on my left leg. I don't know what it is. It doesn't puss or anything. They are itchy but i put Cortizone on it because my mom said that would help. They've been there for maybe a week and half now. Everyone has been telling me they're just bug bites but I just want to be 100% positive that's what they are.
There are many possibilities for these scabs on legs. It can be due to erythema nodosum, flat warts or insect bites which have been scratched. Apply some calamine lotion on the affected area and keep the area well moisturized.

Topical steroids can be applied but they are available under prescription. Moreover to prevent infection, topical antibiotics may be needed. I suggest you to consult a dermatologist and get it evaluated.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.