Scalp Build up
So I have had build up before and have always used T-gel to get rid of it but this time is different.  I got a build up on the back of my scalp and when I try to get rid of it my removing it my scalp will bleed a lot or if I just get rid of most of the build up I get a sticky waxy liquid that comes out.  It stays in one spot and now I have just notice it started under my right arm pit.  Any Ideas?

From the symptoms the possibility of seborrheic dermatitis needs to be ruled out. It is usually caused by overgrowth of Malassezia furfur. This skin disease commonly affects adolescents and young adults, especially in warm and humid climates and is aggravated by sweating and humidity.  It causes flaky,dry, white to yellowish scales to form on oily areas and sebum rich areas.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist/ urologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.