Scalp Moles
So doc, I have been wondering. After Labor day, when I stay outside for the whole day, I seemed to get a couple small moles on my chest, belly more precisely. This did not concern me because that is somewhat expected/normal to happen. Things slowly started to concern me when 1 of these new moles excreted a little puss. After a couple of weeks of concerning, I forgot all about that. Then I felt a pump in my scalp. I grabbed my camera, took a picture, and what do you know?, it looks like I have a mole in my scalp. At this point, I was a little more than concerned. So from this point, I've been photo cataloging any mole-like skin growth so i'm not empty handed  if i see a doc. So just today, I felt a new bump in my scalp. I just now grabbed my camera again, and what do you know? another mole-like skin growth shown in the attached picture. This one concerns my the most because it is much larger than the rest. I don't exactly know if it is a mole. My dad says it looks like a zit?

My questions are:
1: What is this skin growth? mole? zit?
2: Is this serious to have several skin growths appears suddenly like this
3: is there any way to stop this?
4: Should I see a doctor to look more closely at this.

Cheers!
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be folliculitis, boils, seborrheic keratosis or moles. It is a benign skin growth of keratinocytes. A skin biopsy will be helpful in confirming a diagnosis.
I sincerely suggest you to consult a dermatologist and get it evaluated.
Hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries. Kind regards.