Scaly Skin on Fingers
Tips of my left hand finger became scaly since last week. It feels hard and my finger print are peeling away. It will get quite painful when I play basketball or anything that uses my hand a lot. Anyway, it is not itchy.
FYI, this is my first time been in cold country.  
I just want to know if this is a serious skin disease and if there is a any way of curing it.
This can be due to exposure to cold climate. Use good quality moisturizers to prevent moisture loss from the skin. During the day, hydrate and protect hands with a protective and moisturizing cream. At night, repair them with creams formulated from glycolic acid—a must for improving skin texture and tone. If still the symptoms do not improve then please get a clinical examination done by a dermatologist. Fungal infections and eczema have to be ruled out then. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.