Scar on Penis from Mole Removal
So 1 week ago I go in for my like 6th cryotherapy session in the last year for the warts i have on my penis from HPV....I also have a flat mole on the shaft of my penis that doesnt bother me and could care less about it looks fine

Each time i went i told him i dotted the warts with a black marker so he knew which ones to freeze, but this time he decided to be a complete idiot and freeze the mole i had (3mm big btw)... and it scabbed like crazy and the scab fell off and it a lighter pigment and red. Now im afraid im gonna get a very obvious scar from something that was my doctors error...I'm going to see him in 3 days and talk to him about it...

Should I be worried? Are there any scar creams I should use to prevent to scar tissue on my penis?   I really really dont want a scar on it, If i end up with one im gonna punch my doctor int he face for screwing up, honestly.
There are many scar removal products like hydroquinone, azelaic acid, corticosteroids, tretinoin cream but it is not advisable to use them on the delicate area of the penis. If it still persists then you can go in for laser treatment, Chemical peeling or microdermabrasion.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.