Scarring/Hyperpigmentation from cryotherapy/molluscum?
I was diagnosed with molluscum about 2 months ago. My doctor told me she could try freezing some lesions which I had on my lower abdomen. One thing I was not told was the damage it would cause. If I was warned which I think is only fair I wouldn't have done it, especially since the molluscum left ended up clearing on its own anyways. Needless to say after 1 treatment I was extremely upset and did not go in for more freezing but rather about the damage that was done. I was told it would be gone in a couple days/weeks.
Its been 6 weeks and there's been no improvement. Are these marks scars or hyperpigmentation?

Besides the marks from the cyrotherapy, the lesions that healed on their own also left marks (scars?). How long will these persist? I have some level of anxiety/ocd so I cant help but obsess over it and apply anything I can to help. Polysporin, Vitamin E, Aloe vera gel, even some hydrocortisone cream I have leftover from last year I was told may help. I've done alot of research on these things as I wake up every day hoping for improvements...and seeing none.
Am I over doing it, or should I continue treating this way?
And how long could it take for these marks to fade?