Dermatology Community
Scarring on Penis from masturbation
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Scarring on Penis from masturbation

Ok this is my first time on here. It starts back to I guess when I was about 14. That's when I first came across masturbation. All through highschool and the early 20's I thought I was doing at a normal amount. But it looks to be I might have been doing it too much. Over the years do to the friction,I guess, scarring started to develop. At first it wasn't that bad. I using my bare hand. Then after years later I started using a sock for less mess. Anyway over time scarring developed but I couldn't stop because it didn't hurt while I was doing the deed. I guess slowly over time because I kept doing it it by each session it got worse and worse. I have slowed down the past couple years so there's been no more progression of scarring. Im right handed so its on the right side. It basically looks like what it is and thats friction from masturbating over years. The penis also curves to the right just in direction as when I use it. So my question is is there
anything I can do to help it heal or go away if it can go away? What's the best thing you can do
to make a scar look better? I've read up a little on the curving part and talks bout scarring on the inside tissue. I have made a big step in staying away from it as much. I just wonder if over time the linger I let it be it will slowly heal on it's own but I wanna know if there's sumthin I can do to increase or energize the healing process to make it better or go faster than it would if all by itself..